XAT 2024 : Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is an entrance exam for who looking for MBA courses (Master of Business Admnistration) in Xavier School of Management (XLRI) .Candiates who are appearing final year exam or completed degree courses can apply online through oficial website. The entrance test will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test). Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through below given link .Also check other details rearding XAT 2024 Notification, Application form process, Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern,How to apply Online & other below.
XAT 2024 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Issue of notifiXATion
|January 2024 (Not annouced yet)
|Fee payment date
|Starting date of Application form submission
|Last date for application form submission online
|Application correction date
|Admit Card Available on
- Candidate should be Indian nationality
- Candidate should have passed 3 year Degree with 45% (for SC/ST 40%)
- Its equivalent any degree from recognized university.
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways :
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
|For OC candidates
|For BC candidates
|For SC/ST candidates
How to Apply Online for XAT 2024
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the appliccation form submission through the online.
- Click below link or Go to official website.
- Candidate must pay the application fee through AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- Candidate will receive the transaction ID through registered mobile number.
- Then selection “Apply Online” link.
- Fill “XAT Online Application form 2024” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
Also Check : TS EAMCET 2024 NotifiXATion, Exam Date, Apply Online
How to fill XAT 2024 application form
The application form will be available online on the official website.The aspirants may fill the form only via online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. First, the aspirants shall have to register for application form then they will be eligible to fill the XAT 2024 application form via online mode. The aspirants must have to feed the required details in the application form enter the necessary details such as Candidate name, father name, education qualification, date of birth, Valid mobile number, email id and other information. thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.. After the completion of application form filling process, one need to take print -out of the application form for Future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
XAT 2024 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Online
- Type of Questions : Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Marks : 1 Mark for each right answer
- Negative Marks : –1/4/every wrong answer
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
|No. of Questions
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
|Verbal and Logical Ability
|No. of Questions
XAT 2024 Admit Card
The exam authorities will release the XAT Admit Card few days before examiantion.So candidates have to download the Admit Card through XAT website.Admit Card which is the necessary document to appear the exam .So candidates must download the Admit Card wich contains the candiate’s information like canadidate name,exam centre, roll number & other information therein.To download the Admit Card, candidate have to enter the required details such as application register number,date of birth & other.
XAT 2024 Result
The XAT Result will be announced according to the schedule.So candidate needs to check the result online through the official website.The results shows the candidate’s marks obtained in the exam, qualifying status and other details.To know the results, candidate need to enter the exam roll number and other required details.After announcement of results, candidate should download the results for future use.