UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019, UP Police Exam Date 2019 – UP Police Online Application, UP Police Registration 2019, UP Police Recruitment
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has announced the UP Police Recruitment for 56,880 constable Vacancies.So candidates are attention to these Latest Govt Jobs are the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019. SSC will be released the UP Police Notification for various vacant posts. This is the huge opportunity for Govt Job Seekers for who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs 2019 in online.The Staff Selection Commission is the Organization to conduct various competitive examinations to recruit the candidates for various government offices and Department. Every year lot of examination conduct by the UPPRPB and now it will go to conduct UP Police Constable Exam 2019. We will provide the Official UP Police Notification 2019 Link this website.The UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Application form will soon available.So eligible candidate can apply online for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 before last date.In this article we are providing UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification,Exam Date,Eligibility Criteria,Important Dates,How to Registration, Apply Online,Application form etc.Stay with us more updated news.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019-2019 Details
|Name of the Exam||UP Police Constable Recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||56,880|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Online Application Commencement From||Available Soon|
|Last date for Apply Online||Updated Shortly|
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen/a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle here permanently.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute and
|UP Police Notification Issued on||February 2019|
|Registration starts on||March 2019|
|Late date for Application form||April 2019|
|Admit Card Download||May 2019|
|Tier-1 Exam Date||June 2019|
|Declaration of Tier-1 Result||August 2019|
|Tier-II Admit card Download||August 2019|
|Tier-II Exam Date||September 2019|
|Tier-II Result||October 2019|
|Tier-III Skill Test||December 2019|
UP Police Constable Registration 2019
The UP Police Constable Registration ill invite online mode and there are no other process to register application form. At time of Registration CGL Application Form candidates complete all section of application form like Registration Part-I and Registration Part-II (Fill Address, Education Qualification, Upload Required Documents, Payment Application Fee and at last take a print of form. Whenever the SSC Application Form starts here we will provide link to register as easy way of it. For the upcoming latest information candidates can follow this page regular. Here we will update all upcoming latest information of UP Police Constable Exam 2019.
- Candidates need to register by entering his/her e-mail ID, phone number and password.
- A registration number will be issued to your number
- Use this registration number and password to login.
- Fill the CGL Application form and upload scanned photograph and signature as per the dimensions mentioned in the JPEG format.
- After successfully filling and uploading, you are required to pay application fees.
- Pay the Application fee.
How to apply Online UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Candidate has to visit official website before going to apply online.Read the instructions and follow step by step procedure.Aspirant need to fill the Online Application with right information like candidate name,father name,qualifications,age,photograph,signature etc.While filling the application care will be taken otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Logon to official website or click below link
- Read the instructions before going to apply
- Login with your credentials
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Make the Application fee payment.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- The fee can be paid through Challan generated online and SBI Net banking or through debit/credit card.
- General candidate category has to pay Rs.100/- only.
- Female candidates and SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen are exempted.
According to the notification, the conducting authority has prescribed format for UP Police exam 2019.The following selection Selection process will be based on candidates performance.
- Tier-I Computer Based Test
- Tier-II Computer Based Test
- Tier-III Computer Based Test
- Tier-IV IV Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The UP Police Exam Pattern have a 4-tier selection process.So candidate need to overcome the all 4 Tier selection process.But Tier-4 is the qualifying test only. of SSC in which fourth tier would be of qualifying nature only. Tier 1 comprises 100 MCQs based on general aptitude to be done within one hour.
- Tier I: Written Examination (100 Marks) CBT
- Tier II: Written Examination (200 Marks) CBT
- Tier III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier IV: Data Entry Skill Test(DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
UP Police Tier – I Exam Pattern
|Subject||No.of Questions||Marks||60 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Tier-II Exam Pattern
|I||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 Minutes (for each Paper)|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
(Finance and Economics)
- The applicants have to write essay/précis/letter/application etc.
- The examination will be of total 100 marks & the duration will be of 60 minutes. The duration of the examination will be 80 minutes for VH & Cerebral Palsy applicants.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/
|100||60 MinutesFor VH/ OH: 80 Minutes|
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019
Candidate can be Downloaded UP Police Admit card in online from SSC website .Candidate are required to download the admit card from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that admit card will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the admit card downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
The UP Police Result Tier-I II IIIfor all candidates will be by 3rd week of 2019.This score shall comprises the actual marks obtained in UP Police exam for Tier-I,II & III along with status of those who qualifying for appearing in the test.The answer sheet and likely to declare along with result by the same will be hosted on website.As soon as the results is ready, the conducting body will host the UP Police Result on the website.No score card / rank card will be dispatched to the candidates.Candidates are advised to download their score card as per the schedule.
- 1 UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019-2019 Details
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 UP Police Constable Registration 2019
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- 7 Result