UKSEE 2019 Application Form – UKSEE Exam Date Pattern,Eligibility Criteria
UKSEE 2019 : Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), M.C.A, and lateral entry to II years MCA, B.Tech in different private, self-financed and government colleges of Uttarakhand.The UKSEE Notification 2019 will be released in the month of May 2019.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing UKSEE 2019 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the UKSEE.
Age Limit: There is no age limit, minimum or maximum has been mentioned for admission in these courses.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry: The student should Pass Diploma in Engineering/Technology or Passed B.Sc Degree and Intermediate with Mathematics with at least 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
- Pharmacy: The candidate Must qualify 10+2 with any recognized board and must secure at least 45% marks for general 40% for reserved categories candidates with the subjects of physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ biology/biotechnology.
- B.Pharma Lateral Entry: The candidate Should pass Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution.
with the Minimum marks of 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories
- BHMCT (Hotel management): The Qualifying Exam for the student should pass the 12th exam with the
Minimum marks to obtain 45% marks for general and 40% in case of reserved category in the qualifying examination.
- MCA: Candidate should pass 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc with the Minimum marks to obtain 505 marks and 45% in case of reserved categories candidates.
UKSEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Notification released on||February 2019|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2019|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2019|
|Admit Card Download||April 2019|
|UKSEE 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
UKSEE 2019 Application Form
The examination authority will provide the UKSEE Online Application at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the UKSEE Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination Admit Card number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the officila website. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Also Check : UKSEE 2019 Notification Exam Date Online Application
How to Apply Online for UKSEE 2019
- Visit official website or click below link
- Click on “ Online Application ” link
- Select “Fee payment” option
- Then Fill the Online Application form
- Take print out for future reference
- The payment of the application fee can be done via online mode that is through credit card or debit card or net banking.
- For the candidates who come in the category of general and OBC need to pay the fee amount of Rs. 500 and those who fall under the category of SC, ST or PWD will have to make the payment of Rs. 250 only.
UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
All the Candidates can download the UKSEE Admit Card in online from 2nd week of April 2019 .Candidate are required to download the Admit Card from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : UKSEE 2019 Admit Card Download
UKSEE 2019 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the UKSEE Result in the 3rd week of May 2019 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the Admit Card number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : UKSEE 2019 Result CutOff Rank Download
UKSEE 2019 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2019.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.