TSRJC 2021 :Telangana Residential Junior Common Entrance Test (TSRJC) is an entrance exam for Intermediate courses(MPC/BiPC/CEC) in Residential Junior Colleges in Andhra Pradesh state.Andhra pradhesh state government provides high class education to who are unable to study in leading private institutions.In this colleges, they are providing EAMCET Coaching and other competitive exams as well.Interested & eligible students can apply online for TSRJC 2021 through below given link .Also check other details about TSRJC 2021 Application form, Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern,How to apply Online & other below.
Also Check : TSRJC 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
Also Check : TS Polycet 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
TSRJC 2021 Important Dates(Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||23rd March 2021|
|Fee payment start date||23rd March 2021|
|Fee payment last date||10th May 2021|
|Application start date||10th May 2021|
|Application last date||10th May 2021|
|Hall Ticket download||May 2021|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
Candidate should be Local/Non Local
- Candidate should be Indian nationality & resident of AP
- Candidate should have passed SSC Examination in first attempt in APRIL/March 2021
- Candidate should have Minimum CGPA points as
- OC – 6 &
- BC/SC/ST/Minorities-5 GPA
- Minimum Age should be 15 years.
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways :
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for TSRJC 2021
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
- Click below link or Go to official website.
- Candidate must pay the application fee through AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- Candidate will receive the transaction ID through registered mobile number.
- Then selection “Application” link.
- Fill “TSRJC Application form” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Also Check : TS DIETCET 2021 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online
Also Check : AP DEECET 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
How to fill TSRJC 2021 Application form
The Application form will be available online on the official website.The aspirants may fill the form only via online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. First, the aspirants shall have to register for application form then they will be eligible to fill the TSRJC 2021 Application form via online mode. The aspirants must have to feed the required details in the Application form enter the necessary details such as Candidate name, father name, education qualification, date of birth, Valid mobile number, email id and other information. thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.. After the completion of application form filling process, one need to take print -out of the application form for Future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
TSRJC 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Offline
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 150 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
|MPC||English, Maths, Physical Science||150|
|BPC||English, BioScience, Physical Science||150|
|CEC/MEC||English, Social Studies, Maths||150|
|EET||English, Maths, Physical Science||150|
|CGDT||English, Bioscience, Physical Science||150|
TSRJC 2021 Hall Ticket
The exam authorities will release the TSRJC Hall Ticket few days before examiantion.So candidates have to download the hall ticket through TSRJC website.Hall ticket which is the necessary document to appear the exam .So candidates must download the hall ticket wich contains the candiate’s information like canadidate name,exam centre, roll number & other information therein.To download the hall ticket, candidate have to enter the required details such as application register number,date of birth & other.
TSRJC 2021 Results
The TSRJC Results will be announced according to the schedule.So candidate needs to check the result online through the official website.The results shows the candidate’s marks obtained in the exam, qualifying status and other details.To know the results, candidate need to enter the exam roll number and other required details.After announcement of results, candidate should download the results for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is TSRJC 2021
Ans: The full form of TSRJC is Telangana Residential Junior Common Entrance Test.Its is an entrance exam for Intermediate courses in the state.
Q2. What are courses offered by tthe TSRJC 2021
Ans: Intermediate M.P.C/Bi.P.C/CEC.MEC.
Q3.Who are eligible for TSRJC 2021
Ans: Candidates must have passed SSC with 6.0 GPA marks are eligible.
Q4. What is the exam date of TSRJC 2021
Ans: The exam wil be conducted on May 2021.
Q5.What is the exam patttern of TSRJC 2021
Ans: Exam will be conducted in offline.The exam contains 150 questions & no negative marks will be applicable or wrong answers.
- 1 TSRJC 2021 Important Dates(Tentative)
- 2 How to Apply Online for TSRJC 2021
- 3 TSRJC 2021 Exam Pattern
- 4 TSRJC 2021 Results
- 5 Q1. What is TSRJC 2021
- 6 Q2. What are courses offered by tthe TSRJC 2021
- 7 Q3.Who are eligible for TSRJC 2021
- 8 Q4. What is the exam date of TSRJC 2021
- 9 Q5.What is the exam patttern of TSRJC 2021