TSRJC 2021 :Telangana State Residential Junior Common Entrance Test (TSRJC) is an entrance exam for those who are seeking Intermediate courses(MPC/BiPC/CEC) in Residential Junior Colleges in Telangana.Telangana state government provides high class education to who are unable to study in leading private institutions.In this colleges, they are providing EAMCET Coaching and other competitive exams as well.Interested & eligible students can apply online for TSRJC 2021 through below given link .Also check other details about TSRJC 2021 Application form, Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern,How to apply Online & other below.
Also Check : APRJC 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
Also Check : TS Polycet 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
- 1 TSRJC 2021 Important Dates(Tentative)
- 2 How to Apply Online for TSRJC 2021
- 3 TSRJC 2021 Exam Pattern
- 4 TSRJC 2021 Results
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 6 Q1.What is TSRJC 2021
- 7 Q2.When will be released the notification
- 8 Q3.What is the exam date
- 9 Q4.When will be available Application form
- 10 Q5.How to Apply Online for TSRC 2021
TSRJC 2021 Important Dates(Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||March 2021|
|Starting date to apply online||March 2021|
|Last date||April 2021|
|Hall Ticket download||May 2021|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
Candidate should be Local/Non Local
- Candidate should be Indian nationality & resident of Telangana
- Candidate should have passed SSC Examination in first attempt in APRIL/March 2021
- Candidate should have Minimum CGPA points as
- OC – 6 &
- BC/SC/ST/Minorities-5 GPA
- Minimum Age should be 15 years.
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways :
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for TSRJC 2021
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
- Click below link or Go to official website.
- Candidate must pay the application fee through AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- Candidate will receive the transaction ID through registered mobile number.
- Then selection “Apply Online” link.
- Fill “TSRJC Online Application form 2021” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
Also Check : TS DIETCET 2021 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online
Also Check : AP DEECET 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
How to fill TSRJC 2021 Application form
The Application form will be available online on the official website.The aspirants may fill the form only via online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. First, the aspirants shall have to register for application form then they will be eligible to fill the TSRJC 2021 Application form via online mode. The aspirants must have to feed the required details in the Application form enter the necessary details such as Candidate name, father name, education qualification, date of birth, Valid mobile number, email id and other information. thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.. After the completion of application form filling process, one need to take print -out of the application form for Future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
TSRJC 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Offline
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 150 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
|MPC||English, Maths, Physical Science||150|
|BPC||English, BioScience, Physical Science||150|
|CEC/MEC||English, Social Studies, Maths||150|
|EET||English, Maths, Physical Science||150|
|CGDT||English, Bioscience, Physical Science||150|
TSRJC 2021 Hall Ticket
The exam authorities will release the TSRJC Hall Ticket few days before examiantion.So candidates have to download the hall ticket through TSRJC website.Hall ticket which is the necessary document to appear the exam .So candidates must download the hall ticket wich contains the candiate’s information like canadidate name,exam centre, roll number & other information therein.To download the hall ticket, candidate have to enter the required details such as application register number,date of birth & other.
TSRJC 2021 Results
The TSRJC Results will be announced according to the schedule.So candidate needs to check the result online through the official website.The results shows the candidate’s marks obtained in the exam, qualifying status and other details.To know the results, candidate need to enter the exam roll number and other required details.After announcement of results, candidate should download the results for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1.What is TSRJC 2021
Ans: Ist is an entrance exam for Intermediate courses in Telangana state.
Q2.When will be released the notification
Ans: Its will be released soon.
Q3.What is the exam date
Ans: Check link here to see the exam schedule
Q4.When will be available Application form
Ans: The application form will be availabble soon
Q5.How to Apply Online for TSRC 2021
Ans: Click below link then apply online