TS PolyCET :Telangana sate Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS PolyCET) is a state level entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into 3years Diploma courses including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) courses in Telangana.State Board of Technical Education and Training(SBTET Telangana) is the conducting authority and it will be released the AP PolyCET Notification in the month of February 2023.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing TS PolyCET Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay tune for more updated news.
- 1 TS PolyCET Important Dates (Tentative)
- 2 How to Apply Online for TS PolyCET
- 3 TS PolyCET Exam Pattern
- 4 TS PolyCET Results
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 6 Q1.What is TS PolyCET
- 7 Q2.When will be released the notification
- 8 Q3.What is the exam date
- 9 Q4.When will be available Application form
- 10 Q5.How to Apply Online for TS PolyCET
TS PolyCET Important Dates (Tentative)
|Issue of notification||March 2023|
|Fee payment date||Macrh 2023|
|Starting date of Applicaiton form submission||March 2023|
|Last date for application form submission online||April 2023|
|Applicatiton correction date||April 2023|
|Hall Ticket Available on||May 2023|
|Answer key||May 2023|
Candidate should be Local/Non Local
- Candidate should be Indian nationality & resident of AP
- Candidate should have passes 10th with 45% (for SC/ST 40%).
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways :
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
|1||For OC candidates||Rs.900/-|
|2||For BC candidates||Rs.850/-|
|3||For SC/ST candidates||Rs.800/-|
How to Apply Online for TS PolyCET
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
- Click below link or Go to official website.
- Candidate must pay the application fee through AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- Candidate will receive the transaction ID through registered mobile number.
- Then selection “Apply Online” link.
- Fill “AP PolyCET Online Application form 2023” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Also Check : TS DIETCET 2023 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online
Also Check : AP DEECET 2023 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
How to fill TS PolyCET Application form
The Application form will be available online on the official website.The aspirants may fill the form only via online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. First, the aspirants shall have to register for application form then they will be eligible to fill the TS PolyCET Application form via online mode. The aspirants must have to feed the required details in the Application form enter the necessary details such as Candidate name, father name, education qualification, date of birth, Valid mobile number, email id and other information. thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.. After the completion of application form filling process, one need to take print -out of the application form for Future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
TS PolyCET Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Online
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 120
- Total Marks : 120 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 2 Hours
TS PolyCET Hall Ticket
The exam authorities will release the TS PolyCET Hall Ticket few days before examiantion.So candidates have to download the hall ticket through AP PolyCET website.Hall ticket which is the necessary document to appear the exam .So candidates must download the hall ticket wich contains the candiate’s information like canadidate name,exam centre, roll number & other information therein.To download the hall ticket, candidate have to enter the required details such as application register number,date of birth & other.
TS PolyCET Results
The TS PolyCET Results will be announced according to the schedule.So candidate needs to check the result online through the official website.The results shows the candidate’s marks obtained in the exam, qualifying status and other details.To know the results, candidate need to enter the exam roll number and other required details.After announcement of results, candidate should download the results for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1.What is TS PolyCET
Ans: Ist is an entrance exam for Intermediate courses in Andhra Pradesh state.
Q2.When will be released the notification
Ans: Its will be released soon.
Q3.What is the exam date
Ans: Check link here to see the exam schedule
Q4.When will be available Application form
Ans: The application form will be availabble soon
Q5.How to Apply Online for TS PolyCET
Ans: Click below link then apply online