TS LAWCET 2021 :Telangana Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET & AP PG LAWCET) is an entrance test for admission to In LLB 3/5 years course in Govt and private colleges across the Telangana state.Interested & eligible candidates can apply online for TS LAWCET 2021 through below given link .Also check other details about TS LAWCET 2021 Application form, Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern,How to apply Online & other below.
Also Check : NEET 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
Also Check : JEE Main 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
TS LAWCET 2021 Important Dates(Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||March 2021|
|Starting date to apply online||March 2021|
|Last date||April 2021|
|Hall Ticket download||May 2021|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
Candidate should be satisfy Local/Non Local status.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Three Year): The candidates must be in possession of a Three Year Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Five Year): The applicants must have completed Class XII or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Percentage: The aspirants need to secure 45% marks for General Category Candidates but just 40% marks for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- No Age should be years.
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways :
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for TS LAWCET 2021
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
- Click below link or Go to official website.
- Candidate must pay the application fee through AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- Candidate will receive the transaction ID through registered mobile number.
- Then selection “Apply Online” link.
- Fill “TS LAWCET Online Application form 2021” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
|For Apply Online||Click Here|
How to fill TS LAWCET 2021 Application form
The Application form will be available online on the official website.The aspirants may fill the form only via online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. First, the aspirants shall have to register for application form then they will be eligible to fill the TS LAWCET 2021 Application form via online mode. The aspirants must have to feed the required details in the Application form enter the necessary details such as Candidate name, father name, education qualification, date of birth, Valid mobile number, email id and other information. thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.. After the completion of application form filling process, one need to take print -out of the application form for Future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Online
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.of Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 150 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 2 Hours
|Sections||No. of Question||Total Marks|
|Part A – General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B – Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C – Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket
The exam authorities will release the TS LAWCET Hall Ticket few days before examiantion.So candidates have to download the hall ticket through TS LAWCET website.Hall ticket which is the necessary document to appear the exam .So candidates must download the hall ticket wich contains the candiate’s information likee cnaidate name,exam centre, roll number & other information therein.To download the hall ticket, candidate have to enter the required details such as application register number,date of birth & other.
TS LAWCET 2021 Results
The TS LAWCET Results will be announced according to the schedule.So candidate needs to check the result online through the official website.The results shows the candidate’s marks obtained in the exam, qualifying status and other details.To know the results, candidate need to enter the exam roll number and other required details.After announcement of results, candidate should download the results for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Q1.What is TS LAWCET 2021
Ans: Its is an entrance exam for admission to LLB 3/5years courses in Telangana state.
Q2.Who are eligible for TS LAWCET 2021
Ans: Candidate must have passed degree or its equvilent with relavent subjects.
Q3.When will be released the notification
Ans: Notification will be released in March
Q4.When will be TS LAWCET 2021 Application form started
Ans: he Application form Will be released March
Q5.How to Apply Online
Ans: Click below link then apply online
- 1 TS LAWCET 2021 Important Dates(Tentative)
- 2 How to Apply Online for TS LAWCET 2021
- 3 TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 4 Q1.What is TS LAWCET 2021
- 5 Q2.Who are eligible for TS LAWCET 2021
- 6 Q3.When will be released the notification
- 7 Q4.When will be TS LAWCET 2021 Application form started
- 8 Q5.How to Apply Online