TS ECET 2021 : Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses courses in Telangana state. JNTU Hyderabad, is the conducting authority and it will be release the TS ECET Notification 2021 in the month of February 2021.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing TS ECET 2021 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay tune for more updated news.
The admission will be based on candidate performance in TS ECET 2021 entrance examination .The qualified candidate will be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam.After announcement of results,then will be called for counselling.
Also Check : TS ECET 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
Also Check : TS Polycet 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
TS ECET 2021 Important Dates(Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||March 2021|
|Fee payment start date||March 2021|
|Fee payment last date||May 2021|
|Application start date||May 2021|
|Application last date||May 2021|
|Hall Ticket download||May 2021|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
Candidate should be Local/Non Local
- Candidate should be Indian nationals & should satisfy local / non local status.
- Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or any other with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) is required to fill the application form.
- Candidate passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age should be 17 years.
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways :
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for TS ECET 2021
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
- Click below link or Go to official website.
- Candidate must pay the application fee through AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- Candidate will receive the transaction ID through registered mobile number.
- Then selection “Application” link.
- Fill “TS ECET Application form” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Also Check : TS DIETCET 2021 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online
Also Check : AP DEECET 2021 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
How to fill TS ECET 2021 Application form
The Application form will be available online on the official website http://ecet.tsche.ac.in.The aspirants may fill the form only via online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. First, the aspirants shall have to register for application form then they will be eligible to fill the TS ECET 2021 Application form via online mode. The aspirants must have to feed the required details in the Application form enter the necessary details such as Candidate name, father name, education qualification, date of birth, Valid mobile number, email id and other information. thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.. After the completion of application form filling process, one need to take print -out of the application form for Future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : Online (Computer Based Test)
- Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 200 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
For B.SC Degree holders
TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket
The exam authorities will release the TS ECET Hall Ticket few days before examiantion.So candidates have to download the hall ticket through TS ECET website.Hall ticket which is the necessary document to appear the exam .So candidates must download the hall ticket wich contains the candiate’s information like canadidate name,exam centre, roll number & other information therein.To download the hall ticket, candidate have to enter the required details such as application register number,date of birth & other.
TS ECET 2021 Results
The TS ECET Results will be announced according to the schedule.So candidate needs to check the result online through the official website.The results shows the candidate’s marks obtained in the exam, qualifying status and other details.To know the results, candidate need to enter the exam roll number and other required details.After announcement of results, candidate should download the results for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is TS ECET 2021
Ans: The full form of TS ECET is Telangana Residential Junior Common Entrance Test.Its is an entrance exam for Intermediate courses in the state.
Q2. What are courses offered by tthe TS ECET 2021
Ans: Intermediate M.P.C/Bi.P.C/CEC.MEC.
Q3.Who are eligible for TS ECET 2021
Ans: Candidates must have passed SSC with 6.0 GPA marks are eligible.
Q4. What is the exam date of TS ECET 2021
Ans: The exam wil be conducted on May 2021.
Q5.What is the exam patttern of TS ECET 2021
Ans: Exam will be conducted in offline.The exam contains 150 questions & no negative marks will be applicable or wrong answers.
- 1 TS ECET 2021 Important Dates(Tentative)
- 2 How to Apply Online for TS ECET 2021
- 3 TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 4 TS ECET 2021 Results
- 5 Q1. What is TS ECET 2021
- 6 Q2. What are courses offered by tthe TS ECET 2021
- 7 Q3.Who are eligible for TS ECET 2021
- 8 Q4. What is the exam date of TS ECET 2021
- 9 Q5.What is the exam patttern of TS ECET 2021