TS ECET 2020 Application Form – TS ECET Exam Date Notification, TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
TS ECET 2020 : Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses courses in Telangana state. JNTU Hyderabad, is the conducting authority and it will be release the TS ECET Notification 2020 in the month of February 2020.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing TS ECET 2020 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay tune for more updated news.
Eligibility Criteria for TS ECET 2020
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the TS ECET.
- Candidate should be Indian nationals & should satisfy local / non local status.
- Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or any other with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) is required to fill the application form.
- Candidate passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) are also eligible to apply
The admission will be based on candidate performance in TS ECET 2020 entrance examination .The qualified candidate will be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam.After announcement of results,then will be called for counselling.
TS ECET 2020 Exam Dates
|Notification released on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2020|
|Hall Ticket Download||April 2020|
|TS ECET 2020 Exam Date||11th May 2020|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May 2020|
TS ECET 2020 Online Application@ecet.tsche.ac.in
The examination authority will provide the TS ECET Online Application at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the TS ECET Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the website . A candidate has to pay Rs.500/- as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a) AP Online /TS Online / Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in TS ECET Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Required documents for during Online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying examination
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
How to Apply Online for TS ECET 2020
- Visit official website i.e http://ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on “ Online Application ” link
- Select “Fee payment” option
- Then Fill the Online Application form
- Take print out for future reference
<<TS ECET 2020 Apply Online>>
TS ECET 2020 Registration Fee
Candidates has to pay the application fee through following modes.
- AP Online/TS Online
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
|TS ECET 2020||Rs. 550/-|
TS ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : Online (Computer Based Test)
- Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 200 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
For B.SC Degree holders
TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket
All the Candidates can download the TS ECET Hall Ticket in online from 2nd week of April 2020 .Candidate are required to download the hall ticket from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that hall ticket will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the hall ticket downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
TS ECET 2020 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the TS ECET Result in the 3rd week of May 2020 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : TS ECET 2020 Result CutOff Rank Download
TS ECET 2020 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2020.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for TS ECET 2020
- 2 Admission Process
- 3 TS ECET 2020 Exam Dates
- 4 TS ECET 2020 Online Application@ecet.tsche.ac.in
- 5 How to Apply Online for TS ECET 2020
- 6 TS ECET 2020 Registration Fee
- 7 TS ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 TS ECET 2020 Result
- 10 TS ECET 2020 Counselling