Tamilnadu TET Exam Date 2019, TN TET Application form 2019 – Tamilnadu TET Official Notification, Online Registration 2019
TNTET 2019 : Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment board is going to releasing the Tamilnadu TET Notification for the recruitment teachers in government schools in Tamilnadu state.The applications are required from eligible candidates from who are intended to get the teacher jobs in government schools.To know more details regarding Tamilnadu TNTET 2019 Registration, Fee, Exam Schedule,Dates,Online Application form,How to Apply and other details given below.
Eligibility Criteria for TNTET 2019
Applicant must have following eligibility for various posts to appear the exam.
- Applicants should have passed Two years Diploma in Elementary Education with graduation from a valid university of India.
- To know more check its official notice from its website.
- All the age group applicants can apply for this test because there is no upper age limit.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee
- Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.250/-
TNTET 2019 Exam Dates (Tentative)
|Issue of notification||April 2019|
|Online application receive system starts on||April 2019|
|Last date for Apply online||April 2019|
|Correction period in Online Application||May 2019|
|Hall Ticket availability||May 2019|
|Exam Date||June 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
|Posting orders||July 2019|
TNTET 2019 Application form
Application form will be available online at its official website in the month of April 2019.So candidate has to fill the application form online with applicant details such as name,date of birth,Education and other relevant information.Before going to apply candidate must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website.Eligible candidate should be apply online only ,there is no other mode to apply.The candidates shall apply through online after payment of fee and generation of reference ID. After filling online application, printout should be generated.
How to Apply Online For TN TET 2019
- Visit the official website or click below link
- Download the official notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria that whether your fulfil it or not.
- Next, click on the online registration link.
- Fill all the details carefully in the registration form.
- Upload scanned images (photograph & signature) on the specified space in the application form.
- Take print out TNTET Application Form for future reference.
- Last step is don’t forget to take the application form print out.
TNTET 2019 Hall Ticket
The TNTET HallTicket will be available in the month of June 2019.So candidates have to download the admit card through online only.The examination authority will not send the Admit card by post.So candidates need to visit the official website and enter the applicant registration number and date of birth for Admit card download.
TNTET 2019 Result
The Result will be announced for all category posts in the month of July 2019 in online only.The examination authority will not send the score card for individually.so candidate has to visit the website after announcement of result.Candidate may get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks /Score roll number,exam center and other information.Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.