SSC CGL 2019 Notification, SSC CGL Exam Date 2019 – SSC CGL Online Application, SSC CGL Registration 2019, SSC CGL Recruitment 2019
SSC CGL 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to announce the SSC CGL Recruitment Notification shortly.So candidates are attention to the Upcoming SSC Recruitment 2019. SSC will be released the SSC CGL Notification for various vacant posts. This is the huge opportunity for Govt Job Seekers for who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs 2019 in online.The Staff Selection Commission is the Organization to conduct various competitive examinations to recruit the candidates for various government offices and Department. Every year lot of examination conduct by the SSC and now it will go to conduct SSC CGL Exam 2019. We will provide the Official SSC CGL Notification 2019 Link this website.The SSC CGL 2019 Application form will soon available.So eligible candidate can apply online for SSC CGL 2019 before last date.In this article we are providing SSC CGL 2019 Notification,Exam Date,Eligibility Criteria,Important Dates,How to Registration, Apply Online,Application form etc.Stay with us more updated news.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Exam||SSC CGL|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Online Application Commencement From||Available Soon|
|Last date for Apply Online||Updated Shortly|
SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen/a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle here permanently.
For Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute and
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics
For Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
For all other Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates who are interested candidates required Age limit details as given below as on 01st January 2018. Applicants visit official web page for knowing reserved candidates Upper age relaxation details.
SSC CGL 2019 Important Dates
|SSC CGL Notification Issued on||February 2019|
|Registration starts on||March 2019|
|Late date for Application form||April 2019|
|Admit Card Download||May 2019|
|Tier-1 Exam Date||June 2019|
|Declaration of Tier-1 Result||August 2019|
|Tier-II Admit card Download||August 2019|
|Tier-II Exam Date||September 2019|
|Tier-II Result||October 2019|
|Tier-III Skill Test||December 2019|
SSC CGL Registration 2019
The SSC CGL registration ill invite online mode and there are no other process to register application form. At time of Registration CGL Application Form candidates complete all section of application form like Registration Part-I and Registration Part-II (Fill Address, Education Qualification, Upload Required Documents, Payment Application Fee and at last take a print of form. Whenever the SSC Application Form starts here we will provide link to register as easy way of it. For the upcoming latest information candidates can follow this page regular. Here we will update all upcoming latest information of SSC CGL Exam 2019.
- Candidates need to register by entering his/her e-mail ID, phone number and password.
- A registration number will be issued to your number
- Use this registration number and password to login.
- Fill the CGL Application form and upload scanned photograph and signature as per the dimensions mentioned in the JPEG format.
- After successfully filling and uploading, you are required to pay application fees.
- Pay the Application fee.
How to apply Online SSC CGL 2019
Candidate has to visit official website before going to apply online.Read the instructions and follow step by step procedure.Aspirant need to fill the Online Application with right information like candidate name,father name,qualifications,age,photograph,signature etc.While filling the application care will be taken otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Logon to official website or click below link
- Read the instructions before going to apply
- Login with your credentials
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Make the Application fee payment.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- The fee can be paid through Challan generated online and SBI Net banking or through debit/credit card.
- General candidate category has to pay Rs.100/- only.
- Female candidates and SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen are exempted.
According to the notification, the conducting authority has prescribed format for SSC CGL exam 2019.The following selection Selection process will be based on candidates performance.
- Tier-I Computer Based Test
- Tier-II Computer Based Test
- Tier-III Computer Based Test
- Tier-IV IV Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL Exam Pattern have a 4-tier selection process.So candidate need to overcome the all 4 Tier selection process.But Tier-4 is the qualifying test only. of SSC in which fourth tier would be of qualifying nature only. Tier 1 comprises 100 MCQs based on general aptitude to be done within one hour.
- Tier I: Written Examination (100 Marks) CBT
- Tier II: Written Examination (200 Marks) CBT
- Tier III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier IV: Data Entry Skill Test(DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Tier – I Exam Pattern
|Subject||No.of Questions||Marks||60 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Tier-II Exam Pattern
|I||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 Minutes (for each Paper)|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
(Finance and Economics)
- The applicants have to write essay/précis/letter/application etc.
- The examination will be of total 100 marks & the duration will be of 60 minutes. The duration of the examination will be 80 minutes for VH & Cerebral Palsy applicants.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/
|100||60 MinutesFor VH/ OH: 80 Minutes|
SSC CGL 2019 Admit Card
Candidate can be Downloaded SSC CGL Admit card in online from SSC website .Candidate are required to download the admit card from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that admit card will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the admit card downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
SSC CGL 2019 Result
The SSC CGL Result Tier-I II IIIfor all candidates will be by 3rd week of 2019.This score shall comprises the actual marks obtained in SSC CGL exam for Tier-I,II & III along with status of those who qualifying for appearing in the test.The answer sheet and likely to declare along with result by the same will be hosted on website.As soon as the results is ready, the conducting body will host the SSC CGL Result on the website.No score card / rank card will be dispatched to the candidates.Candidates are advised to download their score card as per the schedule.