SBI Clerk 2022 Recruitment : Good news for all govt job seekers, State Bank of India (SBI) is going to release the SBI Clerk recruitment notification for 9,500 Clerk vacancies.This is the huge opportunity for Government Job seekers for who are looking for govt jobs.Candidates who are willing to make their career in banking sector it is informed to those that get ready to apply for this SBI Clerk 2022 before closing date. We will provide the Apply Online link on below after releasing the notification.Get more details on SBI Clerk 2022 Vacancies, Notification,eligibility criteria, exam date, Online registration, fee how to apply, exam pattern and other given below.Stay with us more updated news.
SBI Clerk 2022 Recruitment Information
|Recruitment Name||SBI Clerk 2022 Recruitment|
|No.of Vacancies||9,500 posts|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Starting date to Apply online||Updated soon|
|Last date||Updated soon|
|Selection Method||Prelims, Mains, & Interview|
SBI Clerk Notification 2022 – SBI Clerk Vacancies
Are you looking for bank jobs in 2022, great news is here for the aspirants who are dreaming of bank jobs. Lately, the SBI recruitment authority will be released the SBI Clerk Notification 2022 to hire the right candidates for filling up 9,500 SBI Clerk Vacancies. So Candidates who are waiting for this these vacancies can make use of this opportunity to get placed in the SBI Clerk Department. We have given the notification details along with application form process below.But candidate has to read the official notification before going to apply online.
Also Check : IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 | 25,000 Vacancies
Also Check : Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 | 14,500 Vacancies
- Any degree from recognized university.
- Final year degree candidates can also apply
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
|PWD -General||10 Years|
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
Aspirants those have been meeting the eligibility criteria those can apply Online SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form from the official website. Candidates need to make the Online SBI Clerk Registration before filling the form. Aspirants also need to upload the scan copies of documents in form so keep ready them. Candidates have to fill the Online Application from the official website, and then follow the details below
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit the official site
- Click on “Apply for SBI Clerk 2022” and you’ll be directed to the application page.
- Enter all the personal, communication details etc.
- Choose prefered exam centers, paper option and language.
- Enter the security text.
Step 2 – Fill Application form
- Fill application form with right information like.name, mobile number, aadha no. etc.
- And academic details.
Step 3 – Upload Scanned Images
- Upload candidate photo & signature in required format.
Step 3 – Paying Application Fee
- Choose from either online or offline payment method.
- For online payment, select the gateway i.e debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- For offline payment, download e-challan and deposit the application fee SBI Bank.
Step 4 – Download Confirmation Page
- Filled-in application form and e-receipt of fee payment will appear on the screen.
- Download and print it for future reference.
Candidate should pay the fee through following modes
- Debit card/Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- Challan from SBI Bank.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk written Exam will be conducted in two stages namely Preliminary & Main Exam.Preliminary exam is a qualifying exam for mains.To qualify the exam, Candidate must obtain the minimum cut-off marks in each section decided by after examination.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : Online (Computer Based Test)
- Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 100
- Total Marks : 100 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : 1/4 Mark deduction every wrong answer
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Arithmetic Ability||20||20||1 :30Hour|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||25||25|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Direction (in Minutes)|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Science||50||60||45|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minute|
SBI Clerk 2022 Admit Card
All the Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Admit card in online from few day before the exam.Candidate are required to download the hall ticket from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that Admit card will not be sent by post.The Admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the hall ticket downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
SBI Clerk 2022 Result
Aspirants can check the SBI Clerk Result via online mode according to the schedule.The conducting body will be released results for who have appeared the exam.To know the results,candidate have to logon to official website and enter the exam roll number and date of birth.The SBI Clerk Result shows candidate’s results status.It contains marks,rank,cutoff and other details.Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2022 CutOff
All appeared candidates will able to check SBI Clerk Cutt Off after releasing the Result. The examination authority will be announced the SBI Clerk 2022 CutOff marks in category wise and released on its website.SBI Clerk cutoff is the minimum marks that is secured by the candidate to qualify the SBI Clerk Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1.What is SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
Ans: Recruitment of clerks in State Bank o India.
Q2.How many vacancies in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
Ans: The no.of vacancies is 9,500 approximately
Q3.When will be released the notification
Ans: Its will be released soon
Q4.When will be available Application form
Ans: The application form will be availabble soon
Q5.How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
Ans: Click below link then apply online
- 1 SBI Clerk 2022 Recruitment Information
- 2 How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- 3 SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
- 4 SBI Clerk 2022 Result
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 6 Q1.What is SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- 7 Q2.How many vacancies in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- 8 Q3.When will be released the notification
- 9 Q4.When will be available Application form
- 10 Q5.How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022