SBI Clerk 2021 Notification, SBI Exam Date 2021 – SBI Clerk Online Application Form, SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 , SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: SBI has announced SBI Clerk Notification 2021 for 8904 SBI Clerk Junior Associates vacancies.This is the huge opportunity for Govt Job Seekers for who are looking for Bank Jobs 2021 in online.Before going to apply for the recruitment, first refer the SBI Clerk notification 2021 to know the essential details. on or before 3rd May 2021.So eligible candidate can apply online SBI Clerk 2021 before last date.In this article we are providing SBI Clerk 2021 Notification,Exam Date,Eligibility Criteria,Important Dates,How to Apply Online,Application form etc.Stay with us more updated news.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
|Recruitment name||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Post name||SBI Clerk Junior Associates|
|No. of Vacancies||8904|
|Starts on for Apply online||12th April 2021|
|Last date||3rd May 2021|
|Fee||General/OBC/EWS : Rs 750/
SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs 125/-
SBI Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Any degree from recognized university.
- Final year degree candidates can also apply
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
How to Apply Online SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Logon to official website or click below link
- Read the instructions before going to apply
- Fill the Online Application form without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Make the Application fee payment through Mee.Seva/E.Seva/AP Online Centers
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
- SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam will be conducted online (Computer Based Test).
- The exam will be conducted for 100 Marks for 100 questions.
- All question are given equal marks (1 Mark)
- Each wrong answer will be awarded for 1/4 mark deduction.
|Subject||No.of Questions||Max.Marks||1 Hours|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern
|Subject||No.of Questions||Max.Marks||2:40 Hours|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||50|