PUTHAT 2023 :Punjab University tourism and hotel suitability test of the University (PUTHAT) admission to hotel management and restoration degree (BHMCT) and a degree in tourism and travel management (BTTM) at the University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM) ). (PUTHAT) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into MBA and PGDM courses.The PUTHAT Notification 2023 will be released in the month of May 2023.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing PUTHAT 2023 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the PUTHAT.
- Candidates must pass the 12th class of a recognized Council / University.
- Candidates with less than 50% points are not eligible
- The candidate must have English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The eligibility of a candidate will be provisional at each stage of the admission process.
PUTHAT 2023 Exam Dates
|Notification released on||February 2023|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2023|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2023|
|Admit Card Download||April 2023|
|PUTHAT 2023 Exam Date||May 2023|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||May 2023|
PUTHAT 2023 Application Form
The examination authority will provide the PUTHAT Online Application at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the PUTHAT Application form and submit it in online with required inforPUTHATion such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination Admit Card number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the officila website. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
How to Apply Online for PUTHAT 2023
- Visit official website or click below link
- Click on “ Online Application ” link
- Select “Fee payment” option
- Then Fill the Online Application form
- Take print out for future reference
<<PUTHAT 2023 Apply Online>>
- The payment of the application fee is Rs.2100/-
- Total questions: The article for PUTHAT 2023 will include 100 questions.
- Duration: The total time allocated to the document will be 90 minutes.
- Medium: The means of an examination must be English only.
- Scoring System: A score will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: There will be a negative marking, that is to say, that 1/4% of the points will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
|2||Current Affairs and General Awareness||20|
|4||Hospitality Industry Awareness||30|
PUTHAT 2023 Admit Card
All the Candidates can download the PUTHAT Admit Card in online from 2nd week of April 2023 .Candidate are required to download the Admit Card from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : PUTHAT 2023 Admit Card Download
PUTHAT 2023 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the PUTHAT Result in the 3rd week of May 2023 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the Admit Card number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other inforPUTHATion . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : PUTHAT 2023 Result CutOff Rank Download
PUTHAT 2023 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2023.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling inforPUTHATion updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.