NEET 2022: National Eliligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET ) is a national level medical entrance exam for admission into MBBS/BDScourses in Govt,private & deemed universities.The Counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota seats and all seats ofDeemed Universities/Central Universities/Seats of ESIC & AFMC including Delhi University (DU), BHU & AMUwill be conducted by the MCC/DGHS. The counselling for admission in seats under the control of other States/ Universities/Institutions shall be conducted as per the notifications issued separately by the authorities concerned Candidates who are satisfied the eligible conditions, they can apply online before last date. Interested candidates can submit the Application formin online with required details at official website.We will provide the NEET 2022 Apply Online Link below after Application form started.Get more details regarding NEET 2022 Application form, fee, Eligibilty and other information given below.Stay tune for more updated news.
- 1 NTA NEET 2022 Exam Dates
- 1.1 How to Apply Online for NEET 2022 Registration
- 1.2 How to fill NEET 2022 Application Form
- 1.3 NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
NTA NEET 2022 Exam Dates
|Name of the Exam||NEET 2022|
|Official notice||November 2021|
|Commencement of Application form||December 2021|
|Last date application submission||January 2022|
|Receipt of Confirmation page||February 2022|
|Correction in Application form||March 2022|
|Admit card download||April 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
|Answer Key||June 2022|
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
Candidate should have passed 12th (PCM) with 50% marks (40% for OBC/SC/ST).
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 17 years on 31st December at the time of admission.
- Maximum : There is no upper age limit
Application Fee :
- Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Internet Banking
- SBI E-Challan (Offline)
How to Apply Online for NEET 2022 Registration
Candidate has to read the notification before going to apply & follow the instructions.Here we are given the procedure for Apply online to the candidate.
Step-1 : Registration
- Visit the website or click below link.
- Once again click on “Fill Application Form” link.
- Registration form will be open.
- Enter the required details like Name of the candidate,father nam, Mother name,date of birth,Aadhar number,Mobile number, E-mail ID etc
- Then Create your password & security question.
- Your application no will be generated & notedown it
Step-2 : Fill Application Form
- Now login with Application no & password
- Fill the application form with necessaru information like academic details,address etc
Step-3 : Upload Scanned documents
- Upload the candidate’s photo, 10th pass certificate, thumb impression & signature.
- All scanned documents to be in Jpeg format
Step-4 : Fee Payment & Download the confirmation page
- Now make the fee payment.
- After fee payment download the confirmation page
- Take prin-outs for future use
|Oficial Notifice||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
How to fill NEET 2022 Application Form
Candidates are requested to that read instructions before filling the NEET 2022 Application form.Applicant must fill the Application form with necessary details like Applicant name,father name, date of birth,Qualifying Examination Roll No,Mobile Number, Email ID etc.Thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.After that verify the information on application and submit it.Now take print -out o the application for future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Offline
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 720 (Each Question 4 Mark)
- Negative Marks : -1/4 mark
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
NEET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have been applied for the exam can download the NEET Admit Card in online.The Admit card will be available at official website as per the schedule.Admit Card is the major element to attend the exam.Without admit card candidate will not be allowed.So candidate has to download the hall ticket & follow the instructions.The NET Admit card consists candidate name, father name, exam centere, exam date & time, exam name and other as well.Make sure the information before download the admit card.
NEET 2022 Result
The examination authority will declare the NEET Result according to the schedule.The officials will be disclosed the result along with final Answer key for all appeared candidates.So candidates who are appeared for the exam may check the Results visting the website.Link will be provided here once the result released.To know the results status, candidate has to enter the required detials like exam roll number,date of birth or other.The results shows the marks secured by the candidate and other information as well.
NEET 2022 Counselling
The NEET 2022 Counselling will be started in 1st week of July 2022.Qualified candidates will be called for counselling according to merit list prepared by counselling authority. Information for would also be available on the online.Counselling will be conducted in two rounds.If seats remain vacant after admission of recommended candidate during the first round of counselling,second round of counselling will be held.