NEET 2019 Application From NEET 2019 Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, NEET Exam Pattern
NEET 2019 – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) is an entrance test for getting admission to MBBS/BDS courses in all government,Private & deemed universities, Colleges in India . All India Quota (15%) will be filled through the based on NEET UG Score card.No other test will be accepted the admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India.The NEET 2019 examination authority (NTA) conducted the exam in offline mode in various test centers across the country.Aspirants may except NEET 2019 Official Notice & Application form in the month of December 2018.To know more details regarding NEET 2019 Notification,Exam date,Eligibility,Registration and other.Stay tune for more updated news.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and upper age is limited to 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- In case of reserved candidates , 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Applicant must have passed in 10+2 (or) its equivalent with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology taken together.
In case candidates have any reservation
- SC/ ST / OBC Candidates – 40% Marks
- General (PH ) Candidates -45% Marks
- SC / ST/ OBC (PH) Candidates – 40% Marks are enough.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates (Tentative)
Issue of Official Notice
1st Week of December 2018
Commencement of Application form
2nd Week of December 2018
Last date application submission
2nd week of January 2019
Receipt of Confirmation page
NEET Exam Date 2019
1st Week of May 2019
Answer Key Availability
Declaration of result
NEET 2019 Online Application form@
NEET 2019 Fee & Payment Modes
Candidate should pay the examination fee of Rs.1400/- for Gen/OBC (Rs.700/- for SC/ST/PH) in below modes.
- By Credit / Debit Card
- Remittance through E-Challn by depositing in CBSE Account with Syndicate /SBI/ICICI / HDFC Banks.
- Net Banking
- E-wallet of common services center.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The NEET UG Exam will be conducted in Offline Exam (Pen & Paper Based Test).?Exam will be conducted in 180 objective Multiple choice type questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Exam will be conducted in 3 hours duration.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
NEET 2019 Result
The NEET 2019 Result for all candidates will be by 3rd week of May 2019.This score shall comprises the actual marks obtained in NEET along with status of those who qualifying for appearing in entrance test.The answer sheet and likely to declare along with result by the same will be hosted on website.As soon as the results is ready, the board will host the results on the website.No score card / rank card will be dispatched to the candidates.Candidates are advised to download their score / rank cards from CBSE NEET website.
Also Check : NEET 2019 Result,CutOff
Minimum Qualifying Marks for NEET 2019
The minimum qualifying marks are the marks, candidate must attain the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam.In order to be eligible from admission to MBBS / BDS courses for a particular academic year, it will be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum at entrance test.CBSE has declared in category wise to qualify the entrance test as below.
NEET 2019 Cut-Off
The the examination authority will be released the NEET cutoff marks (15% All India Quota Seats ) for NEET UG 2019 along with result.The CutOff marks are varying from year to year depending on number of candidates ,Difficulty level of exam & seats availability.The counselling will be held for 15% All India Quota seats based on cutoff marks & merit list.
NEET 2019 Counselling
Counselling will be started in 3rd week of June 2019 in online mode.There are three rounds of counselling for 15% All India quota seats.The qualified candidate must register with necessary information in online.Each candidate will get user ID & password and candidate will have to lock their choices in college & course wise.After counselling process is over, each candidate will be intimated the confirmed seat via e-mail or sms .Candidates are required to report the college and pay fee to confirm the seat.The counseling will be followed by their respective sates for Other than 15% All India Quota seats.