NEET 2019 Exam Pattern :The NEET UG exam will be conducted in offline mode.The exam conducting authority of NEET, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the exam pattern of NEET 2019. It is advisable for the candidates to completely go through the exam pattern because it helps in understanding the nature of syllabus, number of questions and marking scheme etc.pattern will comprises of type of question, number of question, marking scheme, etc. The detailed NEET exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Number of Question: It will contain only one question paper which comprises of 180 questions.
- Type of Question: Questions will be objective type. Each question will contain four optional answers; students are required to mark the correct answer only.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Subjects: The question papers will be composed of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Question Paper Language: The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu.
|Section||No. of Question|
NEET 2019 Marking Scheme
Marking scheme of NEET 2019 examination is mentioned below:
- The question paper will bear total 720 maximum marks.
- Each question will contain four marks. Total four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- There will be negative marking in this examination; one mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Candidates are required to use only blue/black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Candidates note down multiple answers for one question will lead to the negative marking.
Qualifying marks in NEET 2019
According to the official prospectus of NEET, in order to qualify NEET 2019, a candidate belonging to unreserved category have to secure a minimum of 50th percentile in NEET, while, a SC/ST/OBC candidate have to obtain 40th percentile. In respect to physically handicapped candidate, the minimum percentile is 45th.
NEET 2019 qualifying marks
NEET 2019 Syllabus
The NEET syllabus will comprises of four subjects, i.e. Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Botany. For better preparations, candidates should prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus. The syllabus will be notified by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
Language: NEET question paper will be conducted in eight vernacular languages apart from English and Hindi. The vernacular lanuages are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya and Kannada. Candidates will get their question paper in language preferred during filling up the application form.
Candidates can opt for NEET question paper in either of the following languages: