Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019 Notification,Application Form,Eligibility Criteria.
Maharashtra B Ed CET 2019 is state level Examination conducted to aspirants who desires to make their career in teaching field.Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Candidates who wants to appear in Maharashtra B Ed Exam has to register by visiting official website. B.Ed CET 2019 is popularly known as Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019. Maharashtra Directorate Of Higher Education is the Conducting Authority of Maharashtra B.Ed CET. More Updates of Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019 such as Application Form,Eligibility Criteria,Exam Format,Tentatives are mentioned below.
Details of Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019 Exam:
Exam Name : Maharashtra Bachelor Education Degree
Commonly called as : Maharashtra B Ed CET
Conducting organization : Maharashtra Directorate Of Higher Education
Exam level : State
Tentatives of Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019:
Online registration starts on : July 2019
Submission of Application Form ends on : July 2019
Download of Admit card starts on : July 2019
Maharashtra B Ed CET 2019 will held on : July 2019
English Language Content Test(ELCT) will be on : July 2019
Results will be announced on : August 2019
Eligibility Criteria Of Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019:
Candidates has to check and ensure their eligibility by satisfying following conditions before registering and applying:
- Candidates should process their 3 year Bachelor degree in any stream like B.Sc,B.A.
- Candidates should pass their degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants should have completed their degree by securing 50 % marks for General Category and 45 % for reserved category.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Candidates with 1 year degree or 2 year are not eligible for applying Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019 Exam .
Filling and Submission of Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates has to register for Maharashtra B Ed CET by visiting official Website:www.bed.mhpravesh.in
- Candidates has to click on Apply Online.
- Candidates should provide all required details which are all Mandatory.
- Candidates should upload their Scanned recent photograph and Signature.
- Candidates should check all details once and click on submit button.
- Candidates will be provided with Registration No,Application No,and Password to login in account.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2019 Application Fee:
Candidates are allowed to pay their examination fee via Challan or Online mode.
Candidates belonging to General Category or outers of Maharashtra State has to pay Rs.650/-.
Candidates of Reserved Category should pay Rs.350/-.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Exam Format:
Exam paper of Maharashtra Ed CET will be in Marathi/English Language.
Candidates will be given 1 hour to complete their examination.
Exam Format will be in MCQS.
Exam questions will be asked from 3 sessions like Mental Ability,Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge.
English Language Content Test which will be carrying of 50 marks should be attempted by candidates.