KEAM 2024 : Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM) is a state level entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into B.E/B.Tech/ B.form/B.Arc and other medical courses in Kerala state.Commissioner for Entrance Examinations(CEE) is the conducting authority and it will be released the KEAM Notification 2024 in the month of February 2024.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing KEAM 2024 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
Courses Offered by KEAM 2024
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2024
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the KEAM
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from the recognized board and gained 50% in aggregate of Chemistry, Physics, and core subjects all put together and gained 50% in the core as Maths for architecture and engineering or biotechnology/biology (for medical and allied courses).
- For medical courses, like MBBS and BDS, biotechnology is the valid subject to be considered.
- For admission in architecture, candidates required to have secured 50% in 10+2 with Maths as the main subject
- For admission in engineering, Computer science or biotechnology can be considered rather than chemistry
The admission will be based on candidate performance in KEAM 2024 entrance examination and Intermediate courses.The qualified candidate will be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam.After announcement of results,then will be called for counselling.
KEAM 2024 Important Dates
|Notification released on||January 2024|
|Availability of Online Application Form||January 2024|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2024|
|Hall Ticket Download||April 2024|
|KEAM 2024 Exam Date||April 2024|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||May 2024|
KEAM 2024 Online Application Form@cee.kerala.gov.in
The examination authority will provide the KEAM Online Application at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the KEAM Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the website . A candidate has to pay the Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payment: Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in KEAM 2024 Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. Applicant has to pay the examination after submit the application form.
Required documents for during Online submission
- Roll Number of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
Also Check : TS EAMCET 2024 Notification Exam Date Online Application
Also Check : AP EAMCET 2024 Notification Exam Date Online Application
How to Apply Online for KEAM 2024
- Visit official website link below
- Select appropriate option
- Click on “Online Application ” link
- Then Fill the “KEAM Online Application form 2024“
- Take print out for future reference
<<Karnataka CET 2024 Apply Online>>
Also Check: NEET 2024 Exam Dates Online Application Form Notification
Also Check: JEE Main 2024 Notification Exam Schedule Registration
KEAM 2024 Registration Fee
Candidates has to pay the application fee through following modes.
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|Female/PHC/SC/ST candidates||Rs. 300/-|
KEAM 2024 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : Offline (OMR Based Test)
- Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Questions : 240
- Total Marks : 240 (Each Question have 4 Mark)
- Negative Marks : 1 Mark will be deducted for wrong answer
- Time Duration : 2:30 Minutes
|Paper-2||Physics & Chemistry||120|
KEAM 2024 Hall Ticket
All the Candidates can download the KEAM Hall Ticket in online from 2nd week of April 2024 .Candidate are required to download the hall ticket from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that hall ticket will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the hall ticket downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : KEAM 2024 Hall Ticket Download
KEAM 2024 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the KEAM Result in the 3rd week of May 2024 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : KEAM 2024 Result CutOff Rank Download
KEAM 2024 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2024.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.