Karnataka DCET Application Form 2024: Recently the Karnataka Examinations Authority is going to manage the Diploma Common Entrance Test. In coming days this test will take place at various exam centers all over the state Karnataka. It is expecting that in this exam lots of applicants got a part to join a state government college. After releasing the Karnataka DCET Application Form 2024, this authority is now inviting the applicants to apply for this exam. All those candidates who want to appear in the Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test 2024 they all have to submit their filled application forms soon. Now the KEA is getting Application form of Karnataka DCET 2024 from the interested candidates. Here we are going to inform all the applicants that apply for this exam as soon as possible.
KEA is a short form of Karnataka Examinations Authority. This is a most famous exam in the state Karnataka. According to the information for taking important exams in the state Karnataka, recruitment the Government has created this authority. Every year it manages various recruitment as well as another exam. Among the famous exams, it also leads the Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test every year. This is a state level exam which finds out the suitable candidates to have admission in various Diploma courses. All over the state, there are many government colleges which provide diploma courses. But to get admission in these colleges applicants has to qualify Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test.
Candidates who want to get admission in the coming session 2024-18 they all have to submit their Online Application Form of Karnataka DCET 2024 soon. After passing out the last date, this Commission will not accept any application form.
- Karnataka PGCET Application Form
- Karnataka TET Application Form
- KSOU B.Ed Application Form
- COMEDK UGET Application Form
- KCET Application Form
- SLCU Law Entrance Exam Application Form
- KMAT Application Form
- ENAT Application Form
|Information About Karnataka DCET Application Form 2024|
|Examination Name||Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test 2024|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
Eligibility Requirement for Karnataka DCET Exam 2024 Application Form
Karnataka DCET Age limit:-
- Applicant’s age not less than 17 years
- Applicants can read the Notification of DCET 2024 to get details about age relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who have passed out the diploma or equivalent with at least 45% marks they can participate in this exam.
- General candidates who have scored 50% marks only they can apply.
|Application Form Process start||June 2024|
|Closing of Online Application form||July 2024|
|Admit Card of Karnataka DCET 2024||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Date of Karnataka DCET Exam||July 2024|
|Result of Karnataka DCET 2024||August 2024|
|Counseling process starts||August 2024|
Application fee for Karnataka DCET 2024:-
- General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.650/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
- Applicants can pay their application fee via bank challan from Bank of Mysore.
How to Apply for Karnataka DCET 2024
- First of all open the site kea.kar.nic.in
- Search and click on the link of Karnataka DCET Application Form 2024
- Now click on the link to Apply Online for KDCET
- Fill up the application form with the given instructions
- Pay your application fee in online mode through Debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Upload photo, signature, etc. in the given option
- After final submission must take a hard copy.
|Karnataka DCET Exam 2024 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|