Job Hunters who applied for Jharkhand JPSC 6th CCS Recruitment they want to start their preparation to get a govt job in Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification for the Combined Civil Services (CCS) for recruiting vacancies in various departments. Contenders who want to claim these jobs applied and now searching for JPSC CCS Exam Syllabus. For every competitive examination, to start preparation they mainly required Jharkhand PSC 6th CCS Prelims Exam Pattern and Syllabus. The authorities are already uploaded complete information of syllabus in their official website jpsc.gov.in. You have to download the JPSC Combined Civil Service Syllabus from that page. We clearly mentioned exam pattern for preliminary and mains exam and also subjects covering in both tests in the following passages. So you can go through the article and get the benefit.
Jharkhand PSC 6th CCS Prelims Exam Pattern
- Preliminary exam consist of Objective type questions.
- There are two papers in JPSC Prelims exam i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- Each paper consists of 200 marks.
- One paper is for General Studies and second paper is General Aptitude
- For each wrong answer there is a negative marking.
|Exam||Paper||Subject||Number of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Written Test (Prelims)||PAPER I||CSAT – 1(General Studies)||200||2 Hours|
|PAPER II||CSAT – 2(General Aptitude)||200||2 Hours|
Jharkhand PSC CCS Mains Exam Pattern
- There are 6 papers in the main exam
- Paper -1 for General Hindi & General English
- Paper -2 consists of Language and Literature
- Paper – 3 of Social Sciences
- Paper- 4 Indian Constitution & Polity, Public Administration & Good Governance
- Paper – 5 Indian Economies, Globalization and Sustainable Development
- Paper – 6 General Sciences, Environment & Technology Development
- Total marks are 1050 and each paper time duration is three hours.
|Descriptive Type||Paper 1||General Hindi & General English||100||3hrs|
|Paper 2||Language and Literature : In this paper, every candidate have to opt for 1 language and Literature out of 15 listed by the Commission||150||3hrs|
|Paper 3||Social Sciences (History & Geography)||200||3hrs|
|Paper 4||Indian Constitution & Polity, Public Administration & Good Governance||200||3hrs|
|Paper 5||Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable Development||200||3hrs|
|Paper 6||General Sciences, Environment & Technology Development||200||3hrs|