JEE Main 2021 : Joint Entrance Exam (JEE ) Main is an entrance examination (JEE Main) is an entrance test for admission into under graduate Engineering programmes in the in IITs,IIITs,NITs,Central government funded institutions(CGFI) & State government Funded institutions(SGFI).If the candidate wants to take admission in IITs, Aspirant will clear the JEE Advanced 2021 as well. National Testing Agency, which is the conducting authority will release the JEE Main Notification in the month of September 2020.JEE Mains is a highly competitive exam other than any engineering entrance exams in India.So eligible candidates those who are interested may Apply Online through given below link.To know more details regarding JEE Main 2021 Application form,Exam Date fee,Eligibility,Exam date,How to Apply and other information given below.Stay with us for more details.
JE Main 2021 Important dates (Tentative)
|JEE Mian Exam||Date|
|Issue of Notification||December 2021|
|Commencement of Application form||December 2021|
|Last date application submission without late fee||December 2021|
|Receipt of Confirmation page||February 2021|
|Download of the Admit Card||April 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|Answer Key Availability||May 2021|
|Declaration of result||May 2021|
|Counselling Starts on||June 2021|
Also Check : JEE Main 2021 Application From, Exam Date
Also Check :AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form Exam Schedule
About JEE Main 2021 Exam
1. JEE Main is an entrance exam for B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Plan courses in all medical colleges/Institutions.
2. All India quota 15% seats will be filled through Merit list in JEE Main 2021.
3.Remaining seats will be filled by their respective sate governments through All India Rank.
4.Andhra Pradhesh,Telangana & Jammu & Kashmir sates are not eligible for All India quota (15%) seates.
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats :
Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and upeer age is limited to 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
In case of reserved candidates , 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Eligibility for Other than All India Quota Seats :
Candidates should have completed 17 years age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Applicant must have passed in 10+2 (or) its equivalent with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology taken together.
How to Apply Online for JEE Main 2021 Registration
Aspirants those have been meeting the eligibility criteria those can apply Online JEE Main 2021 Application Form from the official website. Candidates need to make the Online JEE Main Registration before filling the form. Aspirants also need to upload the scan copies of documents in form so keep ready them. Candidates have to fill the Online Application from the official website ntaJEE Main.nic.in, and then follow the details below
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Visit the official site i.e https://EE Main.nic.in.
- Click on “Proceed to Apply Onine” and you’ll be directed to the application page.
- Enter all the personal details such as name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility (for 15% All India Quota), Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Press NEXT Button
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter OTP no & create your password & securtiy question
- Note sown the registraion number
Step 2 – Fill Application Form
- Login with Application no. & password
- Fill application form with righ information like personal details, exam center,Address, Annual income etc.
Step 3 – Uploading Documents
- Upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature in prescribed jpg format.
- After successful uploading of documents, you’ll be redirected to the fee payment page.
|Photograph||50 kb – 300 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Candidate Signature||4 kb – 30 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Thumb ipression||10 kb – 50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Class X passing certificate||100 kb – 400 kb||JPG/JPEG|
Step 4 – Paying Application Fee
- Choose from either online or offline payment method.
- For online payment, select the gateway i.e debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- For offline payment, download e-challan and deposit the application fee in Canara or Syndicate Bank.
Step-5 – Download Confirmation Page
- Filled-in application form and e-receipt of fee payment will appear on the screen.
- Download confirmation and print it for future reference.
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|For Apply Online||Click Here|
The fee can be remitted in the following ways.
- By Credit / Debit Card
- Remittance through E-Challn by depositing in Syndicate /SBI/ICICI / HDFC Banks.
- Net Banking
- E-wallet of common services center.
Also Check :TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form Exam Schedule
JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Offline (Paper& pen based test)
- Questions : Objective Type Questions
- No.of Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 720 (Each Question Carry 4 Marks)
- Negative Marks : 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Exam Pattern for B.E/B.Tech (Paper-1)
Exam Pattern for B.Arc (Paper-2)
|Maths||Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & Questions for which answer is a numerical value|
|Aptitude Test||Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Drawing Test||Questions to test drawing aptitude|
Exam Pattern for B.Plan (Paper-3)
|Maths||Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Aptitude Test||Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Planning Based Questions||Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the JEE Main Admit Card through online as per time schedule.Hall ticket is the essential document which is main element to enter into the examination hall. Otherwise candidate will not be allowed.So candidate needs to download the admit card which contains the candidate’s exam centre,roll number, time of the exam and other information as well. After download the hall ticket, candidate have to check information themselves.Ohterwise contct the exam authorities.
JEE Main 2021 Result
JEE Main Aspirants may expect the JEE Main Result in the 3rd week of May 2021 through online.Candidate may get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information.Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
JEE Main 2021 CutOff
JEE Main CutOff will be announced alog with result in through online.All appeared candidates will able to check JEE Main Cutt Off after releasing the Result. The examination authority will be announced the JEE Main 2021 CutOff marks for before going to conduct the counselling.The remaining seats will be filled by their respective states.Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2021.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.What is JEE Main
Ans: Its is an Entrance exam for B.E/.B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Plan courses in IIT,NIT,GIF .
Q2.Who are eligible for JEE Main
Ans: Candidate must have passed 12th or its equvilent with relavent subjects (Bi.P.C)
Q3.When will be released the notification
Ans: Notification will be released in December
Q4.When will be JEE Main Application form started
Ans: he Application form Will be released March
Q5.How to Apply Online
Ans: Click below link then apply online
- 1 JE Main 2021 Important dates (Tentative)
- 2 JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to Apply Online for JEE Main 2021 Registration
- 4 JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 JEE Main 2021 Result
- 6 JEE Main 2021 CutOff
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Q1.What is JEE Main
- 9 Q2.Who are eligible for JEE Main
- 10 Q3.When will be released the notification
- 11 Q4.When will be JEE Main Application form started
- 12 Q5.How to Apply Online