JCECE 2019 : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is a state level entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into B.E/B.Tech/ B.form/B.Arc and other medical courses in Jharkhand state.JCECEB,Jharkhand is the conducting authority and it will be released the JCECE Notice 2019 in the month of February 2019.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing JCECE 2019 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
Courses Offered by JCECE 2019
- B.Tech (dairy technology)
- Agriculture, Forestry
- B.V.Sc. and A.H.
- Homeopathy Degree courses
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2019
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the UPSEE.
- Candidate should be the permanent citizen of Jharkhand State and should have the Local residential Certificate issued by the Government of Jharkhand.
- No age criteria for candidates applying for B.tech programme.
- Candidates applying for Agriculture & Forestry courses, the age limit must lie between 17 to 22years as on 1st July of the exam year.
- 3hrs of age relaxation will be given to the ST/SC candidates.
- Candidates applying for Animal Husbandry, the age limit must be 17yrs as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates have to qualify standard 12th with PCM/PCB as the main subjects with the secured marks of 45% (for general) and 40% (for ST/SC).
The admission will be based on candidate performance in JCECE 2019 entrance examination and Intermediate courses.The qualified candidate will be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam.After announcement of results,then will be called for counselling.
JCECE 2019 Important Dates
|Notification released on||January 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||January 2019|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2019|
|Admit Card Download||April 2019|
|JCECE 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
JCECE 2019 Online Application Form@jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The examination authority will provide the JCECE Online Application at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the JCECE Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the website . A candidate has to pay the Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payment: Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in JCECE 2019 Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. Applicant has to pay the examination after submit the application form.
Required documents for during Online submission
- Roll Number of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
How to Apply Online for JCECE 2019
- Visit official website link below
- Select UG/PG option
- Click on “Online Application ” link
- Then Fill the “JCECE Online Application form 2019“
- Take print out for future reference
<<JCECE 2019 Apply Online>>
JCECE 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates has to pay the application fee through following modes.
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : Online (Computer Based Test)
- Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 1500 (Each Question have 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : 1/4 Mark deduction for wrong answer
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Q.|
JCECE 2019 Admit Card
All the Candidates can download the JCECE Admit Card in online from 2nd week of April 2019 .Candidate are required to download the hall ticket from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that hall ticket will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the hall ticket downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : JCECE 2019 Admit Card Download
JCECE 2019 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the JCECE Result in the 3rd week of May 2019 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : JCECE 2019 Result CutOff Rank Download
JCECE 2019 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2019.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.
- 1 JCECE 2019