IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form – IIHM eCHAT Exam Date Pattern,Eligibility Criteria
IIHM eCHAT 2019 : International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM eCHAT) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into many hotel management programs in different institutes throughout India.The IIHM eCHAT Notification 2019 will be released in the month of May 2019.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing IIHM eCHAT 2019 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the IIHM eCHAT.
- The student must be over 22 years of age on July 1, 2019.
- The student must have made known their HSC (12th) educational board.
- A minimum of 50% must be achieved in the tables.
- Students must have English as a subject in the tables.
IIHM eCHAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Notification released on||February 2019|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2019|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2019|
|Admit Card Download||April 2019|
|IIHM eCHAT 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form
The examination authority will provide the IIHM eCHAT Online Application at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the IIHM eCHAT Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination Admit Card number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the officila website. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
How to Apply Online for IIHM eCHAT 2019
- Visit official website or click below link
- Click on “ Online Application ” link
- Select “Fee payment” option
- Then Fill the Online Application form
- Take print out for future reference
<<IIHM eCHAT 2019 Apply Online>>
- The payment of the application fee is Rs.600/-
- The eCHAT exam will be in online mode only (electronic mode)
- Students will have 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- The total number of questions under consideration will be 45.
- The exam document will have different types of questions, such as multiple options, true or false, fill in empty spaces (text or numbers), many selections and several options to click on the image.
IIHM eCHAT 2019 Admit Card
All the Candidates can download the IIHM eCHAT Admit Card in online from 2nd week of April 2019 .Candidate are required to download the Admit Card from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : IIHM eCHAT 2019 Admit Card Download
IIHM eCHAT 2019 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the IIHM eCHAT Result in the 3rd week of May 2019 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the Admit Card number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : IIHM eCHAT 2019 Result CutOff Rank Download
IIHM eCHAT 2019 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2019.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.