IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification, IBPS Exam Date 2021 – IBPS Clerk Online Application Form, IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 , IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking & Personal Selection is going release the the IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 for 40,000 IBPS Clerk Junior Associates vacancies.This is the huge opportunity for Govt Job Seekers for who are looking for Bank Jobs 2021 in online.Before going to apply for the recruitment, first refer the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 to know the essential details. on or before 3rd May 2021.So eligible candidate can apply online IBPS Clerk 2021 before last date.In this article we are providing IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification,Exam Date,Eligibility Criteria,Important Dates,How to Apply Online,Application form etc.Stay with us more updated news.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
|Recruitment name||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Post name||IBPS Clerk Junior Associates|
|No. of Vacancies||40,000|
|Starts on for Apply online||12th April 2021|
|Last date||3rd May 2021|
|Fee||General/OBC/EWS : Rs 750/
SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs 125/-
IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Any degree from recognized university.
- Final year degree candidates can also apply
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
How to Apply Online IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Logon to official website or click below link
- Read the instructions before going to apply
- Fill the Online Application form without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Make the Application fee payment through Mee.Seva/E.Seva/AP Online Centers
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam will be conducted online (Computer Based Test).
- The exam will be conducted for 100 Marks for 100 questions.
- All question are given equal marks (1 Mark)
- Each wrong answer will be awarded for 1/4 mark deduction.
|Subject||No.of Questions||Max.Marks||1 Hours|
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Pattern
|Subject||No.of Questions||Max.Marks||2:40 Hours|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||50|