DU JAT 2019 Application Form – DU JAT Exam Date Pattern,Eligibility Criteria
DU JAT 2019 : DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test)(DU JAT) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into BMS, BBA courses.The DU JAT Notification 2019 will be released in the month of May 2019.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing DU JAT 2019 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the DU JAT.
Candidates must have secure 60% marks in 10+2 to appear for the exam
DU JAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Notification released on||February 2019|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2019|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2019|
|Admit Card Download||April 2019|
|DU JAT 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
DU JAT 2019 Application Form
The examination authority will provide the DU JAT Online Application at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the DU JAT Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination Admit Card number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the officila website. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
How to Apply Online for DU JAT 2019
- Visit official website or click below link
- Click on “ Online Application ” link
- Select “Fee payment” option
- Then Fill the Online Application form
- Take print out for future reference
- The payment of the application fee can be done via online mode that is through credit card or debit card or net banking.
- For the candidates who come in the category of general and OBC need to pay the fee amount of Rs. 500 and those who fall under the category of SC, ST or PWD will have to make the payment of Rs. 250 only.
DU JAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be multiple choice or objective type questions in the exam paper and the candidates need to pick the right one from the given options.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode where the candidates will make use of pen and paper to solve the questions.
- The total time duration of the exam will be two hours and the applicants are directed to complete the paper within the stipulated time.
- This entrance exam will include the sections of Quantitative Ability, General Awareness, Analytical Ability, Business, General English and Reasoning.
- For every right answer, the candidate will be granted total 3 marks.
- This exam has the provision for negative marking. The authority will deduct one mark for every incorrect answer.
DU JAT 2019 Admit Card
All the Candidates can download the DU JAT Admit Card in online from 2nd week of April 2019 .Candidate are required to download the Admit Card from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : DU JAT 2019 Admit Card Download
DU JAT 2019 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the DU JAT Result in the 3rd week of May 2019 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the Admit Card number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : DU JAT 2019 Result CutOff Rank Download
DU JAT 2019 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2019.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.