CTET Exam Date 2019, CTET Application form 2019 – CTET Official Notification, Online Registration 2019
CTET 2019 : Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is the test for recruitment of yong and dynamic teachers for standard I to VIII at central Govt school all over India.National Testing Agent (NTA) is organizing the CTET 2019 which will be announce the CTET Notification online.The applications are required from eligible candidates from who are intended to get the teacher jobs in government schools.To know more details regarding CTET 2019 Registration, Fee, Exam Schedule,Dates,Online Application form,How to Apply and other details given below.
Applicant must have following eligibility for various posts to appear the exam.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks in total in their senior secondary or equivalent exam.
- Age limit must be 18 to 35 years
- Candidate must have secured 60% marks from graduation
- Candidates appearing or passed 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Candidates who have passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.700/- as application fee
- Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.350/-
CTET 2019 Important Dates
|Issue of notification||June 2019|
|Online application receive system starts on||July 2019|
|Last date for Apply online||August 2019|
|Correction period in Online Application||August 2019|
|Admit Card availability||September 2019|
|Exam Date 2019||October 2019|
|Declaration of result||November 2019|
|Posting orders||December 2019|
CTET 2019 Application form
Application form will be available online at its official website in the month of July 2019.So candidate has to fill the application form online with applicant details such as name,date of birth,Education and other relevant information.Before going to apply candidate must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website.Eligible candidate should be apply online only ,there is no other mode to apply.The candidates shall apply through online after payment of fee and generation of reference ID. After filling online application, printout should be generated.
How to Apply Online For CTET 2019
- Visit the official website or click below link
- Download the official notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria that whether your fulfil it or not.
- Next, click on the online registration link.
- Fill all the details carefully in the registration form.
- Upload scanned images (photograph & signature) on the specified space in the application form.
- Take print out “CTET Application Form” for future reference.
- Last step is don’t forget to take the application form print out.
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam Mode: Online
Total Question : 150 (Multiple Choice Type)
Total Marks : 150 Marks
Time Duration: 2:30 Hours
Paper-1 : (for I-V Standard)
|Section||Number of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy||30 questions||30|
|Language 1||30 questions||30|
|Language 2||30 questions||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper-2 : (for I-V Standard)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30|
|Language 1||30 MCQs||30|
|Language 2||30 MCQs||30|
|Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||60|
|Social Studies and Social Sciences||60 MCQs||60|
CTET 2019 Admit Card
The CTET Admit card will be available in the month of October 2019.So candidates have to download the admit card through online only.The examination authority will not send the Admit card by post.So candidates need to visit the official website and enter the applicant registration number and date of birth for Admit card download.
Also Check: CTET Admit Card Download
CTET 2019 Result
The Result will be announced for all category posts in the month of December 2019 in online only.The examination authority will not send the score card for individually.so candidate has to visit the website after announcement of result.Candidate may get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks /Score roll number,exam center and other information.Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check: CTET Result CutOff