CEPT 2019 Application Form – CEPT Exam Date Pattern,Eligibility Criteria
CEPT 2019 : Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into Hotel Management and Catering Technology.The CEPT Notification 2019 will be released in the month of May 2019.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing CEPT 2019 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the CEPT.
- Applicants must have completed the HSC of the Gujarat Council or a similar board such as CBSE and more.
- Candidates must have completed their HSC from the scientific mainstream with mathematics and physics as important topics.
- Candidates who belong to a general category must have obtained at least 50% of the HSC score.
- Applicants who belong to the SC, ST, and ESCB must have a minimum of 45% HSC score.
CEPT 2019 Exam Dates
|Notification released on||February 2019|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2019|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2019|
|Admit Card Download||April 2019|
|CEPT 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
CEPT 2019 Application Form
The examination authority will provide the CEPT Online Application at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the CEPT Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination Admit Card number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the officila website. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
How to Apply Online for CEPT 2019
- Visit official website or click below link
- Click on “ Online Application ” link
- Select “Fee payment” option
- Then Fill the Online Application form
- Take print out for future reference
<<CEPT 2019 Apply Online>>
- The payment of the application fee is Rs.500/-
- The questioned document will only be available in English
- This test will be a pencil and paper test and not a computer.
- The document will have different types of questions, such as MCQ type, drawing and sketch and short questions.
- Candidates will have 3 hours to complete the exam.
- There will be no negative mark on this test.
CEPT 2019 Admit Card
All the Candidates can download the CEPT Admit Card in online from 2nd week of April 2019 .Candidate are required to download the Admit Card from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : CEPT 2019 Admit Card Download
CEPT 2019 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the CEPT Result in the 3rd week of May 2019 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the Admit Card number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : CEPT 2019 Result CutOff Rank Download
CEPT 2019 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2019.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.