AUCET 2019 Application Form, AUCET 2019 Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria Registration Fee Apply Online , AUCET Exam Pattern
AUCET 2019 : Andhra University Common Entrance Tests (AUCET) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into admission into into various P.G. Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes offered by AU. Andhra University Vishakhapatnam is the conducting authority and it will be release the AUCET Notification 2019 in the month of February 2019.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing AUCET 2019 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay tune for more updated news.
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the TS ECET.
- Candidate should be Indian nationals & should satisfy local / non local status.
- Candidates with a bachelor degree can apply to PG course admission process.
- Candidates with a 12th class pass scores can apply to the bachelor degree course in relevant stream.
- B.Com candidates are not eligible for M.A. Economic
- For courses of M.A. languages, Degrees like B.E., B. Tech., B. Pharm. etc., are not eligible.
- The candidates with other than B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. qualification like B.E., B. Tech., B. Pharmacy, LLB (5 yrs), B.C.A.,must go through the eligibility conditions before applying to ensure their eligibility.
- B.Pharm. / B.Sc.(MLT) / B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc. (Ag) / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Tech. / B.E. Graduates are not eligible for M.Sc. Courses.
- However, B.E./B.Tech graduates are eligible for M.Sc. (Geo-Informatics) and any B.Sc. graduates are eligible for M.Sc. (Geography).
- BCA, B.E., & B. Tech., etc., candidates are not eligible for M.Sc. Computer Science and M.Sc. Mathematics.
The admission will be based on candidate performance in AUCET 2019 entrance examination .The qualified candidate will be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam.After announcement of results,then will be called for counselling.
AUCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Notification released on||April 2019|
|Availability of Online Application||May 2019|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||May 2019|
|Hall Ticket Download||June 2019|
|AUCET 2019 Exam Date||June 2019|
|Available of Answer Key||June2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
AUCET 2019 Application Form @http://audoa.in
The examination authority will provide the AUCET Application Form at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the AUCET Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the website . A candidate has to pay Rs.500/- as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a) AP Online /TS Online / Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in AUCET Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Required documents for during Online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying examination
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
How to Apply Online for AUCET 2019
- Visit official website i.e
- Click on “ Online Application ” link
- Select “Fee payment” option
- Then Fill the Online Application form without any mistake
- Take print out for future reference
<<AUCET 2019 Apply Online>>
AUCET 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates has to pay the application fee through following modes.
- AP Online/TS Online
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
|OC/ BC||Rs. 550/-|
AUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : Online (Computer Based Test)
- Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 100
- Total Marks : 100 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 90 Minutes
For M.P.Ed : Exam will be conducted for 75 marks only.Remaining marks will be awarded be physical education department.
AUCET 2019 CutOff
The minimum cut-off marks in the entrance test for OC/BC category candidates to become eligible to seek admission into any course is 25% at the entrance test. However, there is no minimum cut-off for SC/ST category candidates.
AUCET 2019 Hall Ticket
All the Candidates can download the AUCET Hall Ticket in online from 2nd week of May 2019 .Candidate are required to download the hall ticket from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that hall ticket will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the hall ticket downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : AUCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download
AUCET 2019 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the AUCET Result in the 3rd week of May 2019 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : AUCET 2019 Result CutOff Rank Download
AUCET 2019 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2019.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.