APRJC 2020 :Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Common Entrance Test (APRJC) is an entrance exam for Intermediate courses(MPC/BiPC/CEC) in Residential Junior Colleges in Andhra Pradesh state.Andhra pradhesh state government provides high class education to who are unable to study in leading private institutions.In this colleges, they are providing EAMCET Coaching and other competitive exams as well.Interested & eligible students can apply online for APRJC 2020 through below given link .Also check other details about APRJC 2020 Application form, Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern,How to apply Online & other below.
Also Check : TSRJC 2020 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
Also Check : TS Polycet 2020 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
APRJC 2020 Important Dates(Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||23rd March 2020|
|Fee payment start date||23rd March 2020|
|Fee payment last date||10th May 2020|
|Application start date||10th May 2020|
|Application last date||10th May 2020|
|Hall Ticket download||May 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
Candidate should be Local/Non Local
- Candidate should be Indian nationality & resident of AP
- Candidate should have passed SSC Examination in first attempt in APRIL/March 2020
- Candidate should have Minimum CGPA points as
- OC – 6 &
- BC/SC/ST/Minorities-5 GPA
- Minimum Age should be 15 years.
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways :
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for APRJC 2020
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
- Click below link or Go to official website.
- Candidate must pay the application fee through AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- Candidate will receive the transaction ID through registered mobile number.
- Then selection “Application” link.
- Fill “APRJC Application form” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Also Check : TS DIETCET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online
Also Check : AP DEECET 2020 Application form, Notification, Exam Date
How to fill APRJC 2020 Application form
The Application form will be available online on the official website.The aspirants may fill the form only via online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. First, the aspirants shall have to register for application form then they will be eligible to fill the APRJC 2020 Application form via online mode. The aspirants must have to feed the required details in the Application form enter the necessary details such as Candidate name, father name, education qualification, date of birth, Valid mobile number, email id and other information. thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.. After the completion of application form filling process, one need to take print -out of the application form for Future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
APRJC 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Offline
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 150 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
|MPC||English, Maths, Physical Science||150|
|BPC||English, BioScience, Physical Science||150|
|CEC/MEC||English, Social Studies, Maths||150|
|EET||English, Maths, Physical Science||150|
|CGDT||English, Bioscience, Physical Science||150|
APRJC 2020 Hall Ticket
The exam authorities will release the APRJC Hall Ticket few days before examiantion.So candidates have to download the hall ticket through APRJC website.Hall ticket which is the necessary document to appear the exam .So candidates must download the hall ticket wich contains the candiate’s information like canadidate name,exam centre, roll number & other information therein.To download the hall ticket, candidate have to enter the required details such as application register number,date of birth & other.
APRJC 2020 Results
The APRJC Results will be announced according to the schedule.So candidate needs to check the result online through the official website.The results shows the candidate’s marks obtained in the exam, qualifying status and other details.To know the results, candidate need to enter the exam roll number and other required details.After announcement of results, candidate should download the results for future use.
Q1.What is APRJC 2020
Ans.The full form of APRJC is Andhrra pradesh Residential Junior Common Entrance Test.Its is an entrance exam for Intermediate courses in the state.
Q2. What are courses offered by tthe APRJC 2020
Ans: Intermediate M.P.C/Bi.P.C/CEC.MEC.
Q3.Who are eligible for APRJC 2020
Ans: Candidates must have passed SSC with 6.0 GPA marks are eligible.
Q4. What is the exam date of APRJC 2020
Ans: The exam wil be conducted on May 2020
Q5.What is the exam patttern of APRJC 2020
Ans: Exam will be conducted in offline.The exam contains 150 questions & no negative marks will be applicable or wrong answers.
- 1 APRJC 2020 Important Dates(Tentative)
- 2 How to Apply Online for APRJC 2020
- 3 APRJC 2020 Exam Pattern
- 4 APRJC 2020 Results
- 5 Q1.What is APRJC 2020
- 6 Q2. What are courses offered by tthe APRJC 2020
- 7 Q3.Who are eligible for APRJC 2020
- 8 Q4. What is the exam date of APRJC 2020
- 9 Q5.What is the exam patttern of APRJC 2020