AP PGCET 2024 : Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET) is an entrance exam for who looking for PG courses (MA/M.COM/M.Sc/MCJ/M.Lib.Sc/M.Ed/M.PEd/M.Sc.Tech etc) in university & its affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh state .Candiates who are appearing final year exam or completed degree courses can apply online through oficial website. The entrance test will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test). Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through below given link .Also check other details about AP PGCET 2024 Notification, Application form process, Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern,How to apply Online & other below.
- 1 AP PGCET 2024 Important Dates (Tentative)
- 2 How to Apply Online for AP PGCET 2024
- 3 AP PGCET 2024 Exam Pattern
- 4 AP PGCET 2024 Results
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 6 Q1.What is AP PGCET 2024
- 7 Q2.When will be released the notification
- 8 Q3.What is the exam date
- 9 Q4.When will be available Application form
- 10 Q5.How to Apply Online for AP PGCET 2024
AP PGCET 2024 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Issue of notification||June 2024 (Not annouced yet)|
|Fee payment date||June 2024|
|Starting date of Applicaiton form submission||July 2024|
|Last date for application form submission online||July 2024|
|Applicatiton correction date||July 2024|
|Hall Ticket Available on||July 2024|
|Exam date||September 2024|
|Answer key||October 2024|
Candidate should be Local/Non Local
- Candidate should be Indian nationality & resident of AP
- Candidate should have passed 3 year Degree with 45% (for SC/ST 40%)
- Its equivalent any degree from recognized university.
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways :
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
|1||For OC candidates||Rs.850/-|
|2||For BC candidates||Rs.750/-|
|3||For SC/ST candidates||Rs.650/-|
How to Apply Online for AP PGCET 2024
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
- Click below link or Go to official website.
- Candidate must pay the application fee through AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- Candidate will receive the transaction ID through registered mobile number.
- Then selection “Apply Online” link.
- Fill “AP PGCET Online Application form 2024” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
- Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
- Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Also Check : TS EAMCET 2024 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online
How to fill AP PGCET 2024 Application form
The Application form will be available online on the official website.The aspirants may fill the form only via online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. First, the aspirants shall have to register for application form then they will be eligible to fill the AP PGCET 2024 Application form via online mode. The aspirants must have to feed the required details in the Application form enter the necessary details such as Candidate name, father name, education qualification, date of birth, Valid mobile number, email id and other information. thereafter candidate should Upload the Photo, Signature , required Size and format.. After the completion of application form filling process, one need to take print -out of the application form for Future use.
Required details for Apply Online
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualifying exam roll number
AP PGCET 2024 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Online
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 200 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
|All engineering branches||100 (related to branch subjects)|
AP PGCET 2024 Hall Ticket
The exam authorities will release the AP PGCET Hall Ticket few days before examiantion.So candidates have to download the hall ticket through AP PGCET website.Hall ticket which is the necessary document to appear the exam .So candidates must download the hall ticket wich contains the candiate’s information like canadidate name,exam centre, roll number & other information therein.To download the hall ticket, candidate have to enter the required details such as application register number,date of birth & other.
AP PGCET 2024 Results
The AP PGCET Results will be announced according to the schedule.So candidate needs to check the result online through the official website.The results shows the candidate’s marks obtained in the exam, qualifying status and other details.To know the results, candidate need to enter the exam roll number and other required details.After announcement of results, candidate should download the results for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1.What is AP PGCET 2024
Ans: Ist is an entrance exam for Intermediate courses in Andhra Pradesh state.
Q2.When will be released the notification
Ans: Its will be released soon.
Q3.What is the exam date
Ans: Check link here to see the exam schedule
Q4.When will be available Application form
Ans: The application form will be availabble soon
Q5.How to Apply Online for AP PGCET 2024
Ans: Click below link then apply online