AP EAPCET Counselling 2023: AP EAPCET Counselling will start from June month.andidates qualified in the AP EAPCET 2023 exam can apply for the Counselling and participate in the process of AP EAPCET Counselling 2023 and get admission in to the college that is allotted to you. As per the update, the counselling will start from 12th of June 2023 and will continue till 24th June 2023 which is the first round of counselling and candidates have to take part in the counselling which will be conducted by the authorities based on their rank.Here provding detailed information below carefully.
AP EAPCET Counselling 2023 Important Dates
|Name of th exam||AP EAPCET 2023|
|Type of exam||Entrance Exam|
|Counselling starts on||June 2023|
|last date||July 2023|
AP EAPCET Counselling 2023 Procedure
The seat allotment will be first done in 2 mock rounds through which the candidates will know the seat they will get based on the choices they have filled. After that seven different main rounds will be conducted for the seat allotment to the candidates. Check the overall AP EAPCET counselling procedure below just for your reference purpose only.
- Online Registration
- Filling the choices and locking in the online
- Seat Allotment
- Fee payment and accepting the seat
- Documents verification
- Reporting at the institute allotted and pay balance fee
To be eligible for the counselling, one should have all the necessary documents and the certificates as said by the authorities along with the AP EAPCET 2023 rank card. Without proper documents candidate will not be eligible for the further process.
Documents Required for AP EAPCET 2023 Counselling
Here are few mandatory documents that are necessary for AP EAPCET counselling that candidates participating in the counselling process should carry.
- AP EAPCET 2023 Admit Card
- AP EAPCET Rank Card or AIQ Rank Letter
- Class 12 Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 10 Marksheet and Certificate (for date of birth proof)
- ID Proof
- Provisional allotment letter generated in the online online after allotment.
- 8 passport size photos
- Community Certificate (if applicable) etc.