AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form – AP EAMCET Exam Date Notification, AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AP EAMCET 2020 : Andhra Pradesh Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is an entrance exam for candidates who are looking for getting admission into B.E/B.Tech/ B.form/ B.Arc and other medical courses in Andhra pradesh state.Jawarhlal Neru Technological University,Kkakinada is the conducting authority and which will be release the AP EAMCET Notification 2020 in the month of February 2020.So interested & eligible candidates can apply online mode only.Here we are providing AP EAMCET 2020 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay tune for more updated news.
Courses offered by AP EAMCET 2020
- Engineering (B.E/B.Tech)
- B.Tech (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology) (FST)
- B.Tech (Ag.Engineering)
- B.Sc(Commercial Agri & Business Mgt.) (CA & AM)
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2020
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear the AP EAMCET.
- Candidate should have completed 16 years of of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission
- Upper age limit is 22 years for general (25 years for SC/ST) for B.Tech (Diary Technology) / B.Tech (Ag.Engineering) / B.Tech (FS & T) / B.Tech (CA & BM) programmes.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission for Pharm -D courses.
- Candidates should have passed (or) appeared 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics from recognized board of AP /Telangana.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 45% (40% for SC/ST) for Pharm-D Course
- Diploma candidates (3years) are also eligible.
For Agriculture & Medical (A.M) :
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
The admission will be based on candidate performance in AP EAMCET 2020 entrance examination .The qualified candidate will be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam.After announcement of results,then will be called for counselling.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification released on||20th February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application from||26th February 2020|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||27th March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||4th April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.1000/-||9th April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||14th April 2020|
|Hall Ticket Download||16th April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date||20 to 22nd April 2020 (Engi.)
24th April 2020 (Agriculture)
|Available of Answer Key||May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||5th May 2020|
How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2020
- Click on below link or visit the official website.
- Choose “Fee payment” option
- Pay Application Fee
- After payment, Payment ID will be generated
- Keep it for payment verification
- Then Fill the “AP EAMCET Online Application form 2020“
- Fill all mandatory fields correctly
- Submit the Application Form without any mistake
- Take print out for future reference
Click Here : Apply Online
Also Check: KEAM 2020 Registration Exam Dates Pattern
AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application Form Process
The examination authority will provide the AP EAMCET Application From at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the AP EAMCET Application form and submit it in online with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.For Online submission, visit the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. A candidate has to pay Rs.500/- as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a) AP Online /TS Online / Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details,the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Required documents for during Online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Fee
Candidates has to pay the application fee through following modes.
- AP Online/TS Online
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
|Course / Programme||Application fee|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 500/-|
|For both Engineering + Agriculture & Medical (E+AM)||Rs. 1000/-|
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : Online (Computer Based Test)
- Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 160
- Total Marks : 160 (Each Question 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : no
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
|Subject||No.of Questions||Marks||2:30 Hours|
For Agriculture & Medical(A&M)
|Subject||No.of Questions||Marks||2:30 Hours|
AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
All the Candidates can download the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket in online from 2nd week of April 2020 .Candidate are required to download the hall ticket from the website and follow the instructions given therein.Candidate may please note that hall ticket will not be sent by post.The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre allotted.The candidate should carefully examine the hall ticket downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The conducting authority will be announced the AP EAMCET Result in the 3rd week of May 2020 through online.Candidate can get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Also Check : AP EAMCET 2020 Result CutOff Rank Download
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2020.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate must register for online for after counselling information updated on official website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.
- 1 Courses offered by AP EAMCET 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2020
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
- 5 How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2020
- 6 AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application Form Process
- 7 AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Fee
- 8 AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 10 AP EAMCET 2020 Result
- 11 AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling